Education & Training
Jeroen Clemens studied 1972-1980 Dutch Language and Literature and Educational Sciences at the University of Groningen and Socio-/ Pragmalinguistics at the University of Nijmegen. He also accomplished his qualification as a language teacher for all grades in all types of secondary school.
- 2008-.. Independent Researcher in the field of Digital Literacies, Speaker at national and international conferences, and Educational consultant. I work with teachers in teacher development teams on implementing and researching digital literacies into the language curriculum.
- 2003-2018 Language Teacher at Helen Parkhurst, Secondary Dalton School. I have also worked here as an international coordinator and it-coach.
- 1993-2003 Head of Language Department at an Institute for Educational Reform APS, were I from early on participated in the project ICT and learning.
- 1993-1994 National Coordinator for Teaching Dutch Language and Literature
- 1990-1993 Founder and co-director Post Graduate Institute Remedial Teaching in Secondary Education of the University of Applied Sciences Utrecht
- 1981-.. Consultant, Speaker, Trainer in Netherlands and abroad
- 1981-1993 Trainer/ consultant at the Teacher training institute of the Utrecht University of applied sciences,
- 1978- 1981 Language teacher at Secondary Schools and in higher Ed.
- 1972-1976 Teaching Assistant Faculty Department Dutch Language and Literature at Rijksuniversiteit Groningen.