Conferences with ELINET contributions
- June 1−3, 2020 Conference Language Education for Social Justice. University of Jyväskylä, Finland, June 1−3, 2020. The Language Education for Social Justice conference will take place from June 1-3, 2021 in Jyväskylä, Finland. See more info here. At this conference, ELINET organizes a two-hour interactive colloquium in which we will introduce a framework digital literacy means for children ages 0-10
- May 12 and 13, Cyprus.the 4th International Conference ‘Literacy and Contemporary Society. Transitions in Digital Learning’ on May 12 and 13 in Cyprus. The conference will be held online as a virtual conference. From ELINET the chairs of the TWG Digital Literacy, Fabio Nascimbeni, and Jeroen Clemens will give their presentation at this conference. See more info here.
- April 5-8, 2020 World Literacy Summit, one of the largest world gatherings of international literacy and education specialists, held at Oxford University (UK) from April 5-8, 2020. Due to Covid-19, this conference took place only online. The report of the Elinet contribution will be published soon
- Helsinki, December 9th, 2019 PISA and Beyond Conference explores new PISA 2018 results. Helsinki, December 9th, 2019. See comment on this conference by Sari Sulkunen, board member Elinet here
- 16-21 January 2020 4th Baltic Sea Conference on Literacy and General Assembly Elinet. 16-21 January 2020 in Tallinn, Estonia.
Other interesting conferences
- 2014: ELINET conference in Vienna
- 2015: ELINET conference in Budapest
- 2016: ELINET conference in Amsterdam
- 2017: ELINET Symposium at the European Conference on Literacy in Madrid
- 2018: ELINET Symposium in Cologne
- 2019: ELINET Contributions to the European Conference on Literacy in Copenhagen. You can see the Elinet presentations here.
- 2020 ELINET symposium at the 4th Baltic Sea Conference on Literacy in Tallinn, Estonia.