Interesting activity from UNICEF. Please read and comment.
Thank you to everyone who joined last week’s launch of the draft Policy Guidance on AI for Children, in partnership with the Government of Finland. We hope you enjoyed our event and wanted to share a few follow-up links with you:
- Recording of the webinar.
- The draft Policy Guidance on AI for Children.
- Video of the child consultation workshops.
- The community’s tweets at #ai4children.
We want to hear from you!
- Please provide feedback on the policy guidance here. Our public consultation is open until 16 October.
- Please use the guidance and share your findings with us at email@example.com. Further instructions can be found in the policy guidance document.
- For those who attended, please fill out a short survey. It really helps us to continually improve our work.
What’s coming next
Our next webinar will take place in December and will be focused on the global child consultations that helped inform the guidance. We will send invitations and additional details closer to this time.
For any other questions, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.